Monday 15 April 2013

Diary of Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney


If you’re a person who loves comedy and comics, then Diary Of A Wimpy Kid is the book for you and I'm sure you’ll love it. Diary of a wimpy kid is all about two brothers playing pranks on each other, there is non-stop of it and they absolutely hate each other. Their also really funny and some parts will make you laugh harder than others. Also the brother hates his brothers best friend but he is just going to have to put up with it. I recommend these books to boys/girls at the age of 12 and under.

Reviewed by Jack Marston



I recommend this book to every age. It is really funny, and if you like comic book you should defiantly read this book.
I have read all the series and watched all of the ones that have come out, the books are defiantly better. And I don’t really like reading, however I would choose the books because, they are just amazing.

Reviewed by Morgan Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment