Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Quiz Day 2

DAY 2. Keep the Answer sheets coming in !

16. Who became the highest paid British actor after a signing a deal worth £31m ?
17. Daniel Day-Lewis  walked away with the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Abraham Lincoln but which actor was originally cast in the role?
18. Skyfall was released in October 2012 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise, but which 007 outing was released for its 40th anniversary in 2002?
Link the author to the first line of the autobiography:
19. “I’m going nowhere fast”
20. “Bang! Everything goes dead mad, dead quick”
21. “The real loser is the person  who crosses the finish line last”
22. “I was born into a year of famine”
23.“We call it ‘doing a runner’, and it’s the best way on earth to beat the traffic after a show”
24. “May I begin by offering my sincere apologies”
25. “As I write I am sitting in Monte Carlo with my wife Kristina”
26. “My Dear Reader Chum, a very hearty hello to you”
27. “This is one of those  misery memoirs”
28. “I’m in my hotel room in London  and I can’t stop crying”
29. “This is the day that I have dreamt about for years”
Total Recall by Arnold Schwarzenegger, 2012 / Blade Runner: My Story by Oscar Pistorius, 2012 / Between the Lines by Victoria  Pendleton, 2012 / My Decade in the Premier League by Wayne Rooney, 2012/Starting Over by Denise Welch, 2012 / Back Story: A Memoir by David Mitchell / Is It just Me? by Miranda Hart / Unbelievable by Jessica Ennis/ Camp David by David Walliams, 2012 / Rod Stewart: The Autobiography, 2012 / Bond on Bond by Roger Moore, 2012
 
30. Chart-topper Wouter “Wally” De Backer is known by which professional stage name?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment